- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick spray. Place a piece of rolled-up foil into the tube part of the pan to prevent cake from spilling over the top. Pour caramel topping into the prepared pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl until well combined; pour evenly over caramel topping.
- Combine condensed milk, evaporated milk, 4 eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla in a blender. Process until smooth; pour slowly over cake batter. While baking, the cake will rise and the milk mixture will go to the bottom.
- Coat a piece of foil with nonstick spray. Cover the pan tightly with foil, coated-side down. Place the pan in a large roasting pan. Pour hot water into the roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs on it, about 2 hours.
- Place cake on a cooling rack; cool for 15 minutes. Remove foil and invert onto a serving plate. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Chill for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
TipsBe careful when inverting hot cake onto a serving plate. Place the plate upside down on top of the pan, place another cooling rack on top, then invert.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Flan Cake in Chocolate on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Flan Cake in Chocolate