Flan Cake with Bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan (such as Bundt) with cooking spray. Pour 11 ounces caramel topping into the prepared pan. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, 3 eggs, oil, and water together in a bowl with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds; increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl. Mix banana and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract into batter; pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, 5 eggs, milk, cream cheese, and 1 teaspoon almond extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; pour over cake batter. Cover the fluted tube pan tightly with prepared aluminum foil, sprayed-side down. Set the fluted tube pan into a large baking dish and fill the baking dish with about 2 inches of water, creating a water bath.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours. Remove the fluted tube pan from water and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and invert cake onto a serving dish, allowing caramel topping to flow down the sides of cake.
- Cool cake to room temperature and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight. Drizzle remaining caramel sauce over cake before serving.
Cook’s Note:Substitute Stage 1 banana baby food for the mashed banana, if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Flan Cake with Bananas on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Flan Cake with Bananas