- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Place flour, salt, sugar, and grated cheese in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well mixed. Add rosemary; drizzle with olive oil and add water. Mix with a fork until mixture comes together in a fairly sticky dough and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough onto floured surface and add flour as you knead the dough. Knead until it no longer sticks to work surface, 4 to 5 minutes. Divide dough in half.
- Dust work surface with flour. Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness or less. Brush or mist surface of dough very lightly with water. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Prick the entire surface of dough with the tines of a fork to prevent crackers from puffing too much when baking.
- Cut each rolled out half into about 30 pieces with a pizza wheel. You can cut them out in squares, rectangles, or triangles–your choice. Transfer onto prepared baking sheet with a bench scraper or your floured fingers (dough will be very sticky).
- Bake in preheated oven until perfectly browned and crunchy, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness.
Chef’s Note:My 12- to 15-minutes baking time is just a rough guess, and it will depend on the thickness of your dough. I would start checking at 10 minutes and go from there.Substitute any fresh herb of your choice for rosemary. Substitute poppy, sesame, or fennel seeds for sea salt.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Flatbread Crackers with Crispy Rosemary Sea Salt on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Flatbread Crackers with Crispy Rosemary Sea Salt