- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and crisp, 24 to 34 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat; cook and stir until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving some of the bacon grease in the skillet. Slice into 1/4-inch strips.
- Stir butter into the bacon grease and set skillet over medium heat; add scallions and garlic. Cook and stir until scallions are soft and browning, about 5 minutes. Add blue cheese; cook and stir with a spatula until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in half-and-half until sauce is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Arrange fries on a plate and drizzle sauce over fries. Sprinkle bacon strips on top.
Cook’s Notes:Milk can be used in place of the half-and-half, but the sauce will be thinner.Sweet onion can be used in place of the scallions, if desired.
Editor’s Note:The directions for the fries are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic French Fries with Blue Cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about French Fries with Blue Cheese