Eggnog French Toast IngredientsThese are the ingredients you’ll need to make this decadent eggnog French toast recipe:· Eggnog: This recipe will work best with store-bought eggnog. You can also use homemade eggnog, if you like.
· Eggs: Eggs add richness and flavor. Plus, they help bind the ingredients together.
· Spices: This eggnog French toast is spiced with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
· Bread: Choose a sturdy loaf that can stand up to soaking, such as French bread.Learn more: The 5 Best Types of Bread for French Toast
How to Make Eggnog French ToastIt’s quite easy to make this eggnog French toast. You’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect:1. Mix the first four ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Dip each slice of bread in the eggnog mixture.
3. Cook each piece of bread on a skillet until golden on both sides.
How to Serve Eggnog French ToastThis eggnog French toast is delicious enough to enjoy as-is. You can also drizzle it with maple syrup or dust it with cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or powdered sugar. Homemade whipped cream is always a great choice, while sugared cranberries add a festive touch.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“This was awesome,” raves Lumbee Diva. “I made my own pumpkin pie spice and made an eggnog glaze, then topped it with syrup and topped it with whipped cream! It was amazing!”
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic French Toast with Eggnog on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about French Toast with Eggnog