- Mix flour, seasoned salt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow plate or bowl. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Roll or shake chicken pieces in the flour mixture and place on a platter. Then dip each chicken piece in the egg and roll again in the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry coated chicken pieces in hot oil for about 5 minutes on each side. Cover skillet and cook on lower heat for about 10 minutes. Remove cover, turn up the heat, and fry for 5 minutes on each side to make chicken crispy. Chicken is done when it is no longer pink inside and its juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Drain fried chicken on paper towels and keep warm in an oven until ready to serve.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fried Chicken by Millie Pasquinelli on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fried Chicken by Millie Pasquinelli