- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. Cook and stir onions and red bell pepper until starting to soften, about 3 minutes. Add corn and serrano pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Roast Beef Hash and chipotle pepper. Cook until the hash is heated and well mixed with the rest of the ingredients, about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet, turning once, until they are soft and can be folded without breaking.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the hash filling and 1 1/2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese on each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half. Fry in vegetable oil until quesadillas are golden and crispy, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Mix cilantro and onions together in a small bowl.
- Serve the quesadillas with salsa, sour cream, onions, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Cook’s Note:You can fry up to 4 quesadillas at the same time in a large pan.For a lighter version lightly coat the skillet with cooking spray to cook the quesadillas.We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fried Quesadillas from the Market on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fried Quesadillas from the Market