- Cut potatoes into French fry shapes, about 3/8-inch wide and thick, using a mandoline or a knife. Soak potatoes in a large bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain and pat potatoes dry with a clean towel.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or deep saucepan to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Gently lower 1/4 of the potatoes into the hot oil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Transfer cooked potatoes to a clean towel using a slotted spoon. Repeat frying with remaining potatoes.
- Heat the same oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry potatoes again, working in batches, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer fries to a clean kitchen towel using a slotted spoon.
- Place fries in a bowl and drizzle truffle oil over warm fries; season with Parmesan cheese, parsley, and sea salt.
Cook’s Note:Most truffle oil is actually olive oil with truffle essence added. It will still lend a pleasing flavor to this dish and is about a quarter of the cost of infused truffle oil. If you can afford it though splurge a little and go for the real thing.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fries with Parmesan Truffle on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Fries with Parmesan Truffle