Frittata with Cheesy Spinach Ramen
Cheesy Spinach Ramen Frittata
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 (5 ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
3 tablespoons water, divided
2 packages (3 ounces) ramen noodles (flavor packets discarded)
7 large eggs
¾ cup garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese (such as Alouette®)
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet (with lid) over medium heat. Cook green onions, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add 1 package spinach and 2 tablespoons water and cook, covered, until wilted, about 1 minute. Stir spinach with tongs, then add remaining package spinach and remaining tablespoon water. Cook, covered, stirring once or twice, until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Break each ramen noodle block into 4 pieces and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander and rinse under cold water. Toss noodles with spinach mixture in skillet and spread mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
- Blend eggs, spreadable cheese, and salt in a blender until smooth. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Stir spinach mixture gently with a fork to allow egg mixture to flow underneath. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until puffed slightly and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve from skillet.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Frittata with Cheesy Spinach Ramen on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Frittata with Cheesy Spinach Ramen