Frittata with Spinach and Eggs in the Instant Pot®
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Heat oil in the pot and add onion. Cook until onion is soft and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Cancel Saute mode. Transfer onion mixture to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. Clean the inside of the pot when it is cool enough to handle.
- Whisk egg whites and heavy cream together in a bowl. Stir in spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until well blended. Add reserved onion mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour water into the pot and place a steamer rack trivet in the bottom. Spray a souffle dish or other heat-proof dish with nonstick spray. Pour egg mixture into the prepared dish and cover loosely with foil. Place the dish on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid. Select High pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 6 to 7 minutes for pressure to build.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes according to manufacturer’s instructions, then release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove foil from the frittata and pour off any excess liquid before slicing and serving.
Cook’s Note:You can substitute milk for the cream to make this recipe lighter, but the cream really adds to the frittata’s fluffiness.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Frittata with Spinach and Eggs in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Frittata with Spinach and Eggs in the Instant Pot®