Frittata with Vegetables and Cheddar
Vegetable Frittata with Cheddar
Published on October 6, 2020
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
¼ cup diced carrots
6 large eggs
2 ½ ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup low-fat half-and-half
salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots in a microwave-safe steamer; add water. Microwave vegetables until they are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain off water.
- Spray an 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Spread vegetables in the pie pan.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until light and lemon colored. Add Cheddar cheese, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Frittata with Vegetables and Cheddar on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Frittata with Vegetables and Cheddar