- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, cloves, salt, and nutmeg for crumble topping in a food processor; process until thoroughly mixed, about 30 seconds. Add butter through the chute and process, scraping the sides as needed, until thoroughly mixed and mixture looks like wet sand.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in oats until thoroughly combined.
- Arrange frozen cherries in the pie crust in an even layer. Spread pie filling over top, then sprinkle with crumble topping. Place pie on a sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Cook’s Notes:I usually triple the topping recipe and make 3 pies’ worth at a time. That way, with frozen fruit, a can of topping, and a pie shell on hand, I can throw a pie together and have it in the oven in less than five minutes. A triple recipe of crumble topping makes about 27 ounces, so just measure out 9 ounces and use that much for each pie.You can use pretty much any frozen fruit and pie filling combination you like for this pie. I usually use frozen blueberries, because they’re easy to find in the store, with cherry pie filling, but cherries with cherry filling is delicious, as is blueberries with peach filling.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Frozen Cherries in Cherry Crumble Pie on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Frozen Cherries in Cherry Crumble Pie