Fruit Bake with Apple Lattice

Rate this post
Fruit Bake with Apple Lattice

Apple Lattice Fruit Bake

Published on June 18, 2020

  • ¾ cup brown sugar

  • ⅓ cup water

  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

  • 6 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and sliced

  • ½ cup chopped pecans

  • ½ cup chopped dried mixed fruit

  • 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed

  • 1 tablespoon white sugar

  • ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

  2. Stir together brown sugar, water, and flour in a large bowl until smooth. Add the apples, pecans, and dried fruit; toss in the brown sugar mixture until well coated. Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cut the puff pastry into ten 1-inch strips with a pizza cutter. Lay 5 of the strips over the apples lengthwise, and cut the remaining 5 strips in half. Place the 10 smaller strips over the apples widthwise to create the lattice. Stir together the white sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the lattice.

  3. Bake in preheated oven until the apple mixture is bubbling, and the lattice is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

303Calories14g Fat46g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe10Calories303% Daily Value *Total Fat14g17%Saturated Fat3g14%Sodium67mg3%Total Carbohydrate46g17%Dietary Fiber3g9%Total Sugars26gProtein3gVitamin C5mg23%Calcium28mg2%Iron1mg7%Potassium216mg5%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Fruit Bake with Apple Lattice on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Spread with Spicy Salami (Nduja)

Related videos about Fruit Bake with Apple Lattice


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts