Game Day Chili in the Slow Cooker
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds Kitchen Slow Cooker Liner. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the rim. Set aside.
- Cook and stir ground beef, bell peppers, and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and crumbly. Drain grease.
- Spoon beef mixture into the lined slow cooker. Add beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green chiles, and seasoning mix to beef mixture; stir gently with a wooden or plastic spoon.
- Cover and cook until hot and bubbly throughout, Low for 6 to 7 hours or High for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape. Stir gently, then top with cheese and dollops of sour cream. Serve chili directly from the slow cooker liner.
TipsIf using a 3- to 8-quart round or oval slow cooker, use the regular size Reynolds Kitchen Slow Cooker Liner and make the recipe as-is. If using a 1- to 3-quart round or oval slow cooker, use the small size Reynolds Kitchen Slow Cooker Liner and halve the recipe.Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Remove all food from the liner and cool the slow cooker completely before removing the liner from the slow cooker.
Editor’s Note:This recipe was modified on 12/08/2018 to make 8 servings (double the original recipe.) Older photos and reviews may reflect original servings.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Game Day Chili in the Slow Cooker on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Game Day Chili in the Slow Cooker