- Soak rice noodles in cold water until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain well; cut into 2-inch long pieces.
- Combine noodle pieces, chicken, shrimp, eggs, carrot, wood fungus mushrooms, and green onions in a large bowl. Add sugar, salt, and black pepper; stir well.
- Soak 1 rice paper wrapper in a shallow bowl of warm water to soften, about 15 seconds. Place on a damp cloth laid out on a flat surface.
- Place 1 tablespoon filling mixture into the center of softened rice paper. Fold the bottom edge into the center, covering filling. Fold in opposing edges and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining rice paper wrappers, soaking and filling each one individually.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches of 3 or 4, fry spring rolls in hot oil until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
TipsGround pork can be used instead of chicken if desired.Shiitake mushrooms can be substituted for wood fungus mushrooms if desired.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Genuine Vietnamese Spring Rolls (Nem Ran Hay Cha Gio) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Genuine Vietnamese Spring Rolls (Nem Ran Hay Cha Gio)