Najla’s Ghee CakeI like recipes that meet 3 main requirements: 1) no waiting time for butter to thaw and quick to whip up using oil, 2) doesn’t require electric mixer and a hand whisk will do, and 3) would be great if it didn’t need fancy ingredients as well.
Updated on January 14, 2022
1 ¼ cups white sugar
¾ cup ghee (clarified butter)
3 ½ tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease two 8-inch cake pans.
- Beat sugar and 3/4 cup plus 3 1/2 tablespoons ghee together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add flour; mix until incorporated.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; add to the flour mixture and mix well. Add milk and baking powder; stir. Mix in lemon juice.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Ghee Cake by Najla on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Ghee Cake by Najla