Gnocchi with Cream of Acorn Squash and Borgonzola Cheese
Published on October 21, 2020
1 small acorn squash
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons salted butter
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
½ teaspoon salt
1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
4 ounces Borgonzola cheese, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut acorn squash into quarters, remove seeds, brush with olive oil, and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast squash in the preheated oven until tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven and scrape the flesh from the skins into a deep bowl. Discard the skins. Add butter, sage, and salt. Using a immersion blender, puree the squash.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook until they float, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove gnocchi from the water and place directly into the pureed squash. Add 1 or 2 ladlefuls of the hot cooking water. Toss lightly. Immediately divide onto 4 serving plates and dot with the Borgonzola cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Gnocchi with Acorn Squash Cream and Borgonzola Cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Gnocchi with Acorn Squash Cream and Borgonzola Cheese