Grandma’s Take on Classic Cheesecake
Published on August 28, 2013
5 hrs 15 mins
1 9-inch cheesecakeJump to Nutrition Facts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter for crust in a bowl until well mixed. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9-inch round pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract for filling in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until nearly set and only slightly jiggly in the center, about 18 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C) and keep cheesecake in for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Leave the oven on.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix with a spoon. Pour carefully over the cooled filling.
- Bake in the oven until topping is set, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand at room temperature for 5 to 6 hours. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Grandma’s Version of Classic Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Grandma’s Version of Classic Cheesecake