Scalloped Potatoes with Green Chiles
Published on April 1, 2022
1 hrs 30 mins
1 spanish tortillaJump to Nutrition Facts
olive oil cooking spray
3 medium russet potatoes
2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
2 cups heavy cream
4 tablespoons butter, melted
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a round, glass pie pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes finely using a mandoline and set aside.
- Empty both cans of green chiles into a bowl and pulse with an immersion blender. Mix in cream and butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the bottom of the prepared pan with potatoes and spoon over some of the cream mixture. Continue layering until you are out of potatoes. Pour the remaining cream mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortilla is set, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let cool, slice, and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes