Green Smoothie, good morning.

Rate this post
Green Smoothie, good morning.

Good Morning Green Smoothie

Published on June 19, 2020

  • 2 cups water

  • 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped

  • ½ cucumber, diced

  • 1 avocado, peeled and pitted

  • 2 stalks celery

  • 2 ounces baby spinach leaves

  • lemon, juiced

  • 2 cups ice

  • 1 apple, cored

  • 1 banana

  1. Blend water, romaine lettuce, cucumber, avocado, celery, spinach, and lemon juice together in a blender on high until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add ice, apple, and banana to blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

151Calories8g Fat23g Carbs3g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories151% Daily Value *Total Fat8g10%Saturated Fat1g6%Sodium42mg2%Total Carbohydrate23g8%Dietary Fiber9g31%Total Sugars9gProtein3gVitamin C55mg274%Calcium79mg6%Iron2mg10%Potassium764mg16%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Green Smoothie, good morning. on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Green Smoothie, good morning.

  Pancakes with Banana Bread

Similar Posts