- Season tomato slices with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a shallow bowl. Pour buttermilk into a second shallow bowl. Mix cornmeal, parsley, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and cayenne pepper in a third shallow bowl.
- Dredge each tomato slice in flour mixture to coat, dip into buttermilk, and finish by pressing both sides of tomato into cornmeal mixture to coat. Lay coated tomato slices on a baking sheet; set aside to let tomatoes absorb the coating, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Gently drop tomato slices into hot oil and cook until golden brown and floating, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Whisk ranch dressing, Cajun seasoning, and hot pepper sauce together in a small bowl; serve with fried tomato slices.
Nutrition Disclaimer:The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Green Tomatoes Fried to Perfection on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Green Tomatoes Fried to Perfection