What You’ll Need For Grilled Baby PotatoesThese grilled baby potatoes come together quickly with just a few ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to add to your grocery list:· Foil: You’ll need about two feet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
· Baby potatoes: Cut each baby potato in half lengthwise.
· Balsamic vinegar: Of course, you’ll need balsamic vinegar — two tablespoons to be exact.
· Olive oil: Toss the potatoes in olive oil to keep them moist and to give the spices something to stick to.
· Seasonings: These simple grilled baby potatoes are seasoned with ground black pepper and ground onion powder. Add a pinch of salt if you like.
· Butter: The butter chunks will melt, adding richness and moisture to the potatoes, as they cook.
How to Grill Baby PotatoesYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make these top-rated grilled baby potatoes:1. Prepare the potatoes: Place the potatoes on the foil. Drizzle them with olive oil and vinegar, then toss them with seasonings. Distribute the butter evenly on top.
2. Seal the potatoes: Bring the shorter edges of the foil around the potatoes, then fold it several times to create a seam. Fold the remaining edges to seal the packet.
3. Grill the potatoes: Place the packet, seam-side up, on a preheated and oiled grill. Cook the potatoes, shaking and turning the packet several times, until they’re tender.
What to Serve With Grilled Baby PotatoesThese grilled baby potatoes work well with all sorts of main dishes, but reviewers say they pair particularly perfectly with meaty entrees like grilled steak and burgers. Explore our collection of Summer Grilling Menus You’ll Eat All Season Long for more delicious inspiration.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“The balsamic gives it just the right flavor,” according to KimmieJo. “Instead of drizzling the oil and balsamic over the potatoes, I poured them into a gallon size ziploc bag and shook the cut up potatoes in the bag to coat well.”“Excellent recipe,” raves Amy. “[They] came out perfectly, excellent flavor, and super easy!!”“This is a great recipe,” says Theresa Reale. “I chopped some onion and cooked it in butter instead of using onion powder, and used a good aged balsamic vinegar.”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Grilled Balsamic Baby Potatoes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Grilled Balsamic Baby Potatoes