Flat Iron, Grilled
Published on March 5, 2020
4 (6 ounce) flat iron steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Lay steaks out on a platter and allow to come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Evenly rub one side of each steak with the mixture.
- Lay the steaks on the hot grill with the seasoned-side facing up for 2 minutes. Flip and sear the seasoned side about 2 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to preheated oven; bake to desired doneness, seasoned-side up, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well. Allow to rest 3 to 4 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Grilled flat iron on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Grilled flat iron