Grinder for Giardino
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until it begins to soften and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Add eggplant and cook until they have absorbed some of the oil, about 1 minute. Stir zucchini into eggplant mixture and cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in mushrooms and salt; cook and stir until mushrooms are softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour Marsala wine into eggplant mixture and bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine has reduced slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread each ciabatta roll with 1 tablespoon garlic basil spread, 1 tablespoon garlic roasted tomato sauce, and 1 tablespoon artichoke aioli. Top with 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese. Evenly distribute the eggplant mixture among the 4 sandwiches.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Editor’s Note:Use this recipe for the Garlic Basil Spread.Here’s the recipe for Artichoke Aioli.This sandwich calls for this recipe for Garlic Roasted Tomato Spread.The nutrition data for this recipe does not include the nutrition for the spreads listed above.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Grinder for Giardino on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Grinder for Giardino