- Combine butter and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl and beat well with an electric mixer until creamy. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a gugelhupf pan (or Bundt® pan) with butter and dust with flour.
- Beat 1 egg in a cup and add to the butter-sugar mixture; beat until well combined. Repeat with remaining 2 eggs. Add egg yolks, lemon zest, and vanilla sugar; beat well. Fold in raisins.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until foamy. Gradually add white sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold egg whites into the batter. Fold in sifted flour in batches. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and turn out onto a cake platter. Allow to cool completely and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Editorial Note:The original recipe is in metric. If you have a scale, the metric measures are as follows: 300 grams unsalted butter, 150 grams confectioners’ sugar, 150 grams sugar, 240 grams flour, and 60 grams raisins.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Gugelhupf on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Gugelhupf