- Soak potatoes in cool water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Drain the potatoes, dry them with a clean towel, and transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Add them to the preheated air fryer basket. Set the timer for 18 minutes.
- Put bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno in the bowl previously used for the potatoes. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, taco seasoning, ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes from the air fryer to the bowl with the vegetable mixture. Return the empty basket to the air fryer and raise the temperature to 356 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Quickly toss the contents of the bowl to mix the potatoes evenly with the vegetables and seasoning. Transfer mixture into the basket. Cook for 6 minutes, shake the basket, and continue cooking until potatoes are browned and crispy, about 5 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Notes:Make sure to use fresh potatoes as old ones don’t crisp well.Do not leave the seeds inside the peppers. They will burn and explode. If you want more heat, add extra jalapenos or use a spicier pepper like serrano or habanero.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Hash Browns in a Tex-Mex Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Hash Browns in a Tex-Mex Air Fryer