Corned Beef and Ham Hash
Updated on November 28, 2021
5 medium red potatoes
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup chopped cooked corned beef
1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 large eggs
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave and chop when cool enough to handle.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped potatoes, cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in corned beef and ham and season with salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are crispy on the bottom, about 5 more minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, crack eggs into a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes.
- Plate the potato mixture and place fried eggs on top.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Hash with Corned Beef and Ham on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Hash with Corned Beef and Ham