Hasselback Turkey Breast Stuffed
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and celery; cook and stir until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place bread cubes, poultry seasoning, cooked onions and celery, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Pour in chicken broth. Toss until thoroughly blended. Let mixture rest for about 15 minutes to allow broth to absorb into the stuffing. Add egg yolk; stir until evenly incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice turkey breast crosswise in 3/4-inch slices down to the bone (do not cut through the bone). Divide stuffing mixture among the spaces between the slices. Transfer turkey breast to prepared baking sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Roast in preheated oven until richly browned, 60 to 75 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing sections from bone.
Chef’s Notes:This makes 2 large or 4 smaller portions depending on size of turkey breast. Find one that’s about 2 to 3 pounds. Be sure to use a thermometer to ensure internal doneness.For the stuffing, use your favorite recipe or try this one:
Pecan and Apricot Sourdough Bread Stuffing
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Hasselback Turkey Breast Stuffed on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Hasselback Turkey Breast Stuffed