Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rate this post
Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven

Updated on September 9, 2022

  • 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar

  • 1 cup butter, softened

  • 1 cup peanut butter

  • 2 large eggs

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour

  • ¼ cup cornstarch

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ¾ teaspoon salt

  • ½ teaspoon baking powder

  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).

  2. Cream together brown sugar and butter. Beat in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Stir in chocolate chips.

  3. Drop 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly because they do not spread much while baking.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

281Calories16g Fat32g Carbs5g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories281% Daily Value *Total Fat16g20%Saturated Fat7g37%Cholesterol36mg12%Sodium250mg11%Total Carbohydrate32g12%Dietary Fiber2g5%Total Sugars18gProtein5gCalcium31mg2%Iron1mg7%Potassium137mg3%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

  Cookies with Persimmon

Similar Posts