Pork Ribs with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Published on April 13, 2020
4 hrs 35 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup soy sauce
¾ cup white sugar
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon ground ginger
3 pounds boneless country-style ribs
- Mix soy sauce and sugar together in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir in onion, sesame seeds, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch cutlets and place in a marinating pan or dish, spreading out evenly. Pour the marinade over the pork and refrigerate for at least 4 to 5 hours; overnight is better if you cut them thicker.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pork evenly on a nonstick, oven-proof pan. Reserve the marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Microwave remaining marinade on high for 2 minutes, or until it begins to boil. Pour over the pork.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Homemade Teriyaki Sauce for Pork Ribs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Homemade Teriyaki Sauce for Pork Ribs