Honey-Cajun Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer

Rate this post
Honey-Cajun Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer

Air Fryer Honey-Cajun Chicken Thighs

Published on April 24, 2019

  • ½ cup buttermilk

  • 1 teaspoon hot sauce

  • 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs

  • ¼ cup all-purpose flour

  • ⅓ cup tapioca flour

  • 2 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning

  • ½ teaspoon garlic salt

  • ½ teaspoon honey powder (such as Savory Spice®)

  • ¼ teaspoon ground paprika

  • ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper

  • 4 teaspoons honey

  1. Combine buttermilk and hot sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken thighs and marinate for 30 minutes

  2. Combine flour, tapioca flour, Cajun seasoning, garlic salt, honey powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Remove thighs from buttermilk mixture and dredge through flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.

  3. Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  4. Place chicken thighs into the air fryer basket and cook for about 15 minutes. Flip thighs over and cook until chicken thighs are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken thighs from air fryer and drizzle each thigh with 1 teaspoon honey.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

248Calories12g Fat16g Carbs19g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories248% Daily Value *Total Fat12g15%Saturated Fat3g16%Cholesterol65mg22%Sodium430mg19%Total Carbohydrate16g6%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars5gProtein19gVitamin C0mg2%Calcium35mg3%Iron1mg8%Potassium187mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Honey-Cajun Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Mexican Rice by Dee

Related videos about Honey-Cajun Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts