Slow Cooker Hot Bean Dip
Updated on December 29, 2021
2 hrs 10 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Mix in refried beans, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, and taco seasoning until well combined.
- Smooth mixture evenly over the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add remaining cheese on top of the mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Cover and cook on High until heated through, about 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Hot Bean Dip in the Slow Cooker on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Hot Bean Dip in the Slow Cooker