I love granola bars.
Granola Bars IRecipe byK Marshall
Updated on August 22, 2022
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup ground walnuts
¾ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup shortening
1 ¾ cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ⅓ cups granola
½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch square pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat well after the addition of each ingredient.
- In small saucepan, cover the cranberries in water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain and chop into small pieces. Add to egg mixture.
- Slowly add in white and wheat flours, walnuts, salt and baking powder. Mix until well blended. Fold in granola and mix well.
- Spread dough into baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic I love granola bars. on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about I love granola bars.