I made a hummingbird cake.

Rate this post
I made a hummingbird cake.

Hummingbird Cake I

Updated on August 22, 2022

  • 3 cups all-purpose flour

  • 2 cups white sugar

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • 1 ¼ cups vegetable oil

  • 3 eggs

  • 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice

  • 2 cups diced bananas

  • 1 cup chopped pecans

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan.

  2. Measure flour, sugar, soda, salt, cinnamon, oil, eggs, vanilla into mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Stir in pineapple with juice, bananas, and pecans. Pour into prepared pan.

  3. Bake in oven for about 70 minutes. Turn cake out onto rack or plate after cooling for 20 minutes. Cool, and ice with cream cheese icing.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

481Calories27g Fat58g Carbs5g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe14Calories481% Daily Value *Total Fat27g34%Saturated Fat3g17%Cholesterol40mg13%Sodium189mg8%Total Carbohydrate58g21%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars34gProtein5gVitamin C4mg18%Calcium21mg2%Iron2mg10%Potassium173mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic I made a hummingbird cake. on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about I made a hummingbird cake.


[‘
‘]
  Gorgonzola chicken

Similar Posts