I Make Oatmeal Bread
Oatmeal Bread I
1 day 1 hrs 30 mins
1 day 2 hrs 45 mins
3 large loaves and 4 mini loavesJump to Nutrition Facts
- Combine oats, molasses, oil, salt and boiling water. Let cool to about 105 degrees F.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and let stand for 5 minutes or until creamy. Stir the yeast into oat mixture and mix well. Add whole wheat flour, 2 cups bread flour, and the eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Turn dough out to a floured counter and knead for about 10 minutes. Place the dough in a well-greased bowl and cover with greased plastic wrap. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 3 regular loaf pans and 4 mini loaf pans.
- Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and divide it into 4 pieces. Shape the dough into loaves and place them in the pans, seam-side down. Let rise until doubled, about 90 minutes. Bake in the preheated oven until the loaves are golden brown and sound hollow when tapped, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic I Make Oatmeal Bread on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about I Make Oatmeal Bread