Ice Cream with Oatmeal Cookie Latte
Oatmeal Cookie Latte Ice Cream
Published on August 1, 2022
13 hrs 30 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
¼ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup dark brown sugar
1 large pinch kosher salt
1 large egg
¾ cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with a silicone liner.
- Combine butter, sugars, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg until smooth. Stir in oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon until evenly combined.
- Spread cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet in a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove baking sheet from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Cut the rectangle into smaller squares while still soft. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread oats on a second baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- For the ice cream combine milk, cream, sugar, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in ground coffee and toasted oats. Let cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate so flavors can infuse, 8 hours to overnight.
- Strain the ice cream base through a fine-mesh sieve set over a large bowl or measuring cup. Press the solids with a spatula to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard the coffee ground and oatmeal mash.
- Pour ice cream base into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break up oatmeal cookie pieces into smaller crumbles. Add about half of the crumbles near the end of the churning time.
- Pour ice cream into a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Top with remaining cookie crumbles when serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Ice Cream with Oatmeal Cookie Latte on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Ice Cream with Oatmeal Cookie Latte