Icebox Cake with Mocha Chocolate Chips

Rate this post
Icebox Cake with Mocha Chocolate Chips

Mocha Chocolate Chip Icebox Cake

Published on June 19, 2020

Total Time:

4 hrs 15 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 cup heavy cream

  • 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese

  • ΒΌ cup white sugar

  • 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 (13 ounce) package crispy chocolate chip cookies

  1. Combine heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar, espresso, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form.

  2. Arrange a single layer of chocolate chip cookies in an 8-inch cake pan or springform pan, covering the bottom as much as possible. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture evenly over the cookies. Place another layer of cookies on top, lying flat and touching, followed by 1/2 of the remaining cream. Repeat with the remaining cookies and cream.

  3. Smooth the top, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until flavors combine, 4 hours to overnight.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

379Calories28g Fat29g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe10Calories379% Daily Value *Total Fat28g36%Saturated Fat14g70%Cholesterol61mg20%Sodium131mg6%Total Carbohydrate29g11%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars18gProtein4gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium61mg5%Iron1mg7%Potassium82mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Icebox Cake with Mocha Chocolate Chips on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Icebox Cake with Mocha Chocolate Chips


[‘‘]

Similar Posts