II. Black Walnut Cake

Rate this post
II. Black Walnut Cake

Black Walnut Cake II

Yield:

2 to 9 – inch round pans

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • ½ cup butter

  • ½ cup shortening

  • 1 ⅔ cups white sugar

  • 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 2 teaspoons baking powder

  • 3 eggs

  • 1 ⅛ cups milk

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 teaspoon black walnut extract

  • 1 cup chopped black walnuts

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and set aside.

  2. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and beat in well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk and mix well. Add vanilla and walnut extract. Fold in nuts.

  3. Pour batter into 2 – 9 inch pans. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

225Calories12g Fat26g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe24Calories225% Daily Value *Total Fat12g16%Saturated Fat4g20%Cholesterol34mg11%Sodium179mg8%Total Carbohydrate26g9%Dietary Fiber1g3%Total Sugars15gProtein4gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium46mg4%Iron1mg6%Potassium70mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic II. Black Walnut Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about II. Black Walnut Cake


[‘‘]

Similar Posts