II Date Drop Cookies
Date Drop Cookies II
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and brown sugar. Beat in the egg and the sour cream. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Fold in dates.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1-1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Press a walnut half into the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly colored. Cool cookies on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic II Date Drop Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about II Date Drop Cookies