II Snickerdoodles

Rate this post
II Snickerdoodles

Snickerdoodles II

Updated on August 22, 2022

  • 1 cup shortening

  • 1 ½ cups white sugar

  • 2 eggs

  • 2 ¾ cups sifted all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • 2 teaspoons cream of tartar

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • 2 tablespoons white sugar

  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

  2. In a large bowl, mix together the shortening and 1 1/2 cups of white sugar until smooth. Stir in the eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; stir into the batter until blended.

  3. Roll the dough into balls the size of small walnuts. Roll in a mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, but still soft.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

150Calories7g Fat20g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe30Calories150% Daily Value *Total Fat7g9%Saturated Fat2g9%Cholesterol12mg4%Sodium66mg3%Total Carbohydrate20g7%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars11gProtein2gCalcium5mg0%Iron1mg3%Potassium51mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic II Snickerdoodles on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about II Snickerdoodles


[‘
‘]
  Soup with Green Chile Chicken Enchilada

Similar Posts