Instant Pot® Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Pot® Oatmeal
Published on February 27, 2021
2 cups water, divided
1 cup old-fashioned oats
¾ cup milk
2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
- Pour 1 cup water in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and place a steamer rack trivet in the bottom.
- Stir together remaining 1 cup water, oats, milk, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in a heat-safe bowl. Place the bowl on the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 7 to 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the bowl from the pressure cooker and stir. The oatmeal will thicken as it cools.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Instant Pot® Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Instant Pot® Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal