- Toss lamb in flour to coat.
- Heat oil in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot) set to the Saute function. Add lamb to the hot oil and brown on all sides, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and saute until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour broth into the pot and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Stir in carrots, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, salt, Dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, tomato paste, mint, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Hit Cancel.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 minutes. Switch to the quick-release method to release remaining pressure, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Garnish servings with fresh parsley and season with pepper.
TipsYou can use beef broth instead of chicken, and taro root or golden russets for the sweet potatoes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Irish Lamb Stew in the Instant Pot on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Irish Lamb Stew in the Instant Pot