Irish Oatmeal Cookies that are semi-healthy
Healthy-ish Irish Oatmeal Cookies
Updated on January 14, 2022
1 ¼ cups coconut oil
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 egg (Optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon coarse salt
3 cups quick-cooking Irish oatmeal (such as McCann’s®)
1 egg, beaten (Optional)
½ cup golden raisins
½ cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 18 muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Beat 1 egg and vanilla extract into the coconut oil mixture.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and coarse salt together in a bowl; beat into the coconut oil mixture until a dough forms.
- Fold oatmeal, raisins, and almonds into dough. Mix beaten egg into dough if needed for moisture.
- Spoon dough into prepared muffin cups to about half full.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is set and top is lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Irish Oatmeal Cookies that are semi-healthy on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Irish Oatmeal Cookies that are semi-healthy