IV Anise Cookies

Rate this post
IV Anise Cookies

Anise Cookies IV

Updated on August 8, 2022

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  2. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening, sugar and eggs until smooth. Stir in the anise extract. Combine the flour and baking powder; stir into the wet ingredients. Scoop out spoonfuls and roll into balls. Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.

  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost when cool if desired.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

101Calories5g Fat12g Carbs2g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe48Calories101% Daily Value *Total Fat5g6%Saturated Fat1g7%Cholesterol23mg8%Sodium39mg2%Total Carbohydrate12g4%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars4gProtein2gCalcium22mg2%Iron1mg3%Potassium20mg0%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic IV Anise Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about IV Anise Cookies

  Pineapple Pork Loin, Sweet and Savory

Similar Posts