IV Chocolate Crinkles

Rate this post
IV Chocolate Crinkles

Chocolate Crinkles IV

  • ½ cup vegetable oil

  • 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted

  • 4 eggs

  • 2 cups white sugar

  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour

  • 2 teaspoons baking powder

  • 1 pinch salt

  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

  • 1 cup confectioners’ sugar

  1. In a medium bowl beat eggs and sugar until light. Stir in the oil, vanilla, melted chocolate. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough until firm. This will take anywhere from an hour in the freezer or overnight in the refrigerator.

  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll them in confectioners’ sugar until heavily coated. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets and bake for 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies should be firm to touch.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

372Calories16g Fat57g Carbs5g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe15Calories372% Daily Value *Total Fat16g21%Saturated Fat6g29%Cholesterol50mg17%Sodium87mg4%Total Carbohydrate57g21%Dietary Fiber2g9%Total Sugars41gProtein5gCalcium57mg4%Iron3mg15%Potassium140mg3%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic IV Chocolate Crinkles on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about IV Chocolate Crinkles


Similar Posts