- Combine 4 cups bread flour, beer, water, shortening, yeast, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment; mix until combined. With the mixer running, add remaining flour, a little at a time, until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms into a ball, about 2 minutes.
- Lightly grease a large bowl with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place dough into the bowl. Cover with a clean towel and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Grease 2 pizza pans with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; dust with cornmeal.
- Punch dough down gently and divide into 2 equal portions. Place each portion onto a prepared pan. Cover and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Stretch each dough out 1 inch past the edge of the pan. If dough shrinks back when stretched, cover and let rest for 5 more minutes before stretching again.
- Arrange 8 sticks cheese, ends touching, around the edge of 1 pan. Fold overhang over cheese and press dough to seal. Repeat with the second pan.
TipsSubstitute olive oil for shortening if desired.Substitute 2 cups shredded cheese for string cheese if desired.
To Bake Pizzas:Bake pizzas in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven until the center is set and crust is crispy, about 30 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Jan’s Replica of Pizza Hut’s Stuffed Crust Pizza on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Jan’s Replica of Pizza Hut’s Stuffed Crust Pizza