- Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave on high power until slightly melted, about 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Repeat, heating for about 20 seconds more. Remove from microwave again and stir; consistency should be very sticky and cheese should be completely melted. Return to microwave, if necessary, until all cheese is melted.
- Mix almond flour, eggs, baking powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Add mixture to the large bowl with the melted cheeses and mix well. Add Cheddar cheese and stir into the dough.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat surface and dust lightly with almond flour. Pour dough onto the middle of the plastic wrap and roll up to form a ball. Place in the refrigerator until slightly hardened, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a dark baking sheet with butter.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator and cut into 8 equal-sized pieces. Roll each into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet, spacing equally and avoiding the sides, as biscuits will spread while cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, checking at 10 minutes. Remove from oven immediately and cool completely before serving, about 15 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:Adjust baking temperature as needed per altitude.You can leave the dough in the refrigerator longer if you wish to make it ahead of time.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Keto Cheddar Biscuits on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Keto Cheddar Biscuits