- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Set an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and thyme and cook until mushrooms are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir in cream cheese and season with salt. Cook and stir until cream cheese has completely melted. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the mushroom-cream mixture onto chicken breasts. Wrap chicken around the mixture and secure with toothpicks. Set chicken bundles, seam-side up, in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush with Dijon mustard. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven.
- Continue baking until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Discard toothpicks before serving.
Cook’s Notes:You can use margarine instead of butter.You can butterfly the chicken breasts instead of pounding down. Cut through horizontally, open the two sides, and spread them out like a book.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Keto Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Stuffing on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Keto Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Stuffing