- Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, barbeque sauce, garlic, vinegar, chile-garlic sauce, pepper, sesame oil, and ginger together in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl; stir into sauce. Remove from heat and set aside to cool and thicken.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Season chicken wings with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Fry chicken wings in batches of 6 to 8 at a time in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per batch. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the meatiest part of the wing, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Place cooked wings into a large mixing bowl. Ladle sauce over the wings and toss to coat.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Korean Spicy Wings on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Korean Spicy Wings