Lactation Cookies with Chewy Double Chocolate

Rate this post
Lactation Cookies with Chewy Double Chocolate

Chewy Double-Chocolate Lactation Cookies

Published on June 19, 2020

  • 1 ½ cups white sugar

  • ½ cup butter

  • ½ cup shortening

  • ½ cup water

  • 1 egg

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour

  • ½ cup flaxseed meal

  • ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder

  • ¼ cup brewers’ yeast

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • ½ teaspoon baking soda

  • 3 cups quick-cooking oats

  • 1 cup chocolate chips

  • 1 cup chopped walnuts

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

  2. Beat sugar, butter, and shortening together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add water, egg, and vanilla extract and mix well. Add flour, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, yeast, salt, and baking soda. Mix well. Fold oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts into the dough.

  3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

177Calories10g Fat20g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe36Calories177% Daily Value *Total Fat10g13%Saturated Fat4g18%Cholesterol12mg4%Sodium73mg3%Total Carbohydrate20g7%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars11gProtein3gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium17mg1%Iron1mg6%Potassium112mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lactation Cookies with Chewy Double Chocolate on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Chae Jab (Korean Noodles)

Related videos about Lactation Cookies with Chewy Double Chocolate


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts